Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My reason for blogging

Well, I have fallen to peer pressure and joined the millions other mothers out there who blog!
I named my blog after myself (selfish I know!)
My name Caitlin means 'pure' and my middle name Louise means 'renowned warrior'.
I remember one of the many times I've battled sin in my life, my mom told me.
"Live up to your name, my dear. 'Caitlin Louise'-God's pure warrior!"
While I think of it from time to time, this is a good reminder for what I am doing on earth.


I decided that a blog would be worth my time, because I would like to list all the activities my girls and I do, documented, in order to remember them better.
Both schooling, and field trips.


This will also hold me accountable to share what I am learning in the Bible, and what I am seeking out regarding new ideas for creative home learning!


I hope that my journeys and struggles will be an encouragement to you!



1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's selfish at all to name the blog after yourself. What a reminder to live up to what God has called you to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete